Quantcast

Hey Fellow Preppers!

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

AirsoftVillager

Reaction score
Hi there guys! I'm quite a young prepper (19) and I decided to join these forums because the people I talk to about laugh it off and say 'it's rubbish' without hearing me out. I can see many like-minded people here and I can't wait to get started!

Thanks.

-Charlie

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ! It is really awesome you are prepping already, wish i started that young. any ? feel free to ask, there are a lot of really cool people here that have no problem sharing.

Reaction score
Water-logged survivalist State of Florida
I HATE sharing!!! :mad: But I don't have any problems answering questions or being helpful. Just don't ask to borrow my tools or back scratcher and we are good! Glad to have you and there are a ton of talented and great people here with a wealth of information. Enjoy!! Shoot

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
I HATE sharing!!! :mad: But I don't have any problems answering questions or being helpful. Just don't ask to borrow my tools or back scratcher and we are good! Glad to have you and there are a ton of talented and great people here with a wealth of information. Enjoy!! Shoot
okay sharing info.

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Reaction score
Hiya Airsoft.
Welcome to the world of reality.
Here you will find a wealth of knowledge and some great like minded people.
We are all here for a variety of different possible situations but it all boils down to one thing, Survival.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi there guys! I'm quite a young prepper (19) and I decided to join these forums because the people I talk to about laugh it off and say 'it's rubbish' without hearing me out. I can see many like-minded people here and I can't wait to get started!

Thanks.

-Charlie
Welcome to the site!
When the SHTF you will be the one laughing, and they will be begging you for help!