hey fellow preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian north

Reaction score
hey my names Ian im prepping for economic collapse and/or a disease im the only one in my family that preps im fairly new to the prepping community even though ive been prepping a while me and my bugout buddy had some arguments over a girl and no longer talk to each other so i guess im just looking for some friends

Welcome. I think there are some other Kentuckians here (not me).
But, we can all learn things from each other.

hey my names Ian im prepping for economic collapse and/or a disease im the only one in my family that preps im fairly new to the prepping community even though ive been prepping a while me and my bugout buddy had some arguments over a girl and no longer talk to each other so i guess im just looking for some friends
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back