Hey everyone, K9 Prepper from Kentucky...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K9 Prepper

Reaction score
Whats going on everybody, I would like to take this time to introduce myself to the forum. Im actually originally from NYC but due to the Military I have relocated. I have been in the Army for 12 yrs, its been tough but worth it so far. I have 3 kids and a lovely wife which is my rock. I love dogs but I must say I am biased to German Shepherds lol. I love to train dogs, hunt and just spend time with the family. I have been prepping for quite a while but more so the past 3 years. It's tough to prep when you dont have a stable place to call home. I just started something called K9 Prepper. I feel like dog training is one area that is very over looked and is important when it comes to prepping. So I launched a Youtube channel and website so people can not only get information on dog training but information on general prepping and gear reviews. I hope to see you guys around and if you can please check out my Youtube channel and website thanks.

Youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbuA1AqoaoSg4kO1NfRop5A
Web site- http://tinyurl.com/k9prepper

Last edited by a moderator:
howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome, and I'm from Kentucky way, way back. I just finished fencing 2.5 acres here, and got two rescue dogs from the pound to help protect it. I'm still working on protecting my grapes and animals from the dogs so far. One day we will get to some real training! I'll check out your vids.

Welcome , Thanks for your Service . The Military is a great field to be in . If you notice so many folks talk about the great dogs they had when they were young , thats because they spent more time working with thier dogs when they were young .
Look around the site and start posting .

Thanks for the warm welcome, feels good to feel invited. The one thing I have learned from dog training is consistency. If you are consistent in the training the better results and faster you will see them. There are a few things to take into consideration when training a dog like drives and which drives to use at what age/stage of the dog. These things I'll be covering in my videos. It just made so much sense to me that our dogs should be there to help us prep or make it easier you know. The last thing you want is not knowing if your dog is going to run off or just be a burden on your situation. So that's why I talk about making the dog a role player in prepping.

Welcome K9 Prepper. I to am a resident of Kentucky. I just checked out your videos and subscribed. Great job!

Awesome I greatly appreciate the subscription. I should be posting up another video this week. It's looking like it will be a product review. Not sure if it will be a prepping item or dog training item. It's good to see another member from kentucky. I have to say I do like it here.

Whats going on everybody, I would like to take this time to introduce myself to the forum. Im actually originally from NYC but due to the Military I have relocated. I have been in the Army for 12 yrs, its been tough but worth it so far. I have 3 kids and a lovely wife which is my rock. I love dogs but I must say I am biased to German Shepherds lol. I love to train dogs, hunt and just spend time with the family. I have been prepping for quite a while but more so the past 3 years. It's tough to prep when you dont have a stable place to call home. I just started something called K9 Prepper. I feel like dog training is one area that is very over looked and is important when it comes to prepping. So I launched a Youtube channel and website so people can not only get information on dog training but information on general prepping and gear reviews. I hope to see you guys around and if you can please check out my Youtube channel and website thanks.

Youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbuA1AqoaoSg4kO1NfRop5A
Web site- http://tinyurl.com/k9prepper
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back