Hey everybody check this out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me a little bit to get this where I wanted it to you know I'm old what you guys think it could be starting the sun is getting older might not happen in our lifetime but I want to be prepared if it does or at least my kids or my grandkids

A solar storm is one of those things that will put the modern population back into the "dark ages" quite literally, the problem with relying on the internet and computers for everything is akin to "putting all your eggs in one basket", one event will bring it all crashing down.

I mentioned in another thread, CMEs generally take several days to reach earth.
The Carrington event of 1859 took about 18hours to get to earth, only because a previous CME had cleared the way.
We have a number of national agencies (NASA, NRO), scientific and universities that monitor space weather and the sun.
IIRC, we missed one as the earth was three days behind the path of the CME a few years ago.

We would have a heads up. What would the reaction from the masses be is the question.

Latest posts

Back