Hey everybody check this out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We listen. We don't transmit.

I use my high tech head apparatus to transmit and receive signals.

conspiracy-tin-foil-hat.gif

It's why I have a billion pages (not quite) saved as web archives and all the best movies off youtube saved off. If the web goes down the only thing I'll miss is eBay and the weather radar. Lets be honest, nothing gets said here that hasn't been said before a hundred times before anyway ;)

Yeah a lot of the people will not survive and then you got the kill off. Figure about maybe in a month or so and you figure the like refrigerated medicine no more and if you have a butane or a natural gas refrigerator most campers have that and the higher end ones keep that in mind personally I have two one just for my cold beer and I always make that stuff the wife thinks I'm crazy but I know it's going to happen it might not happen in my lifetime but it's going to happen I'm also native Americans I was born and raised on a reservation no running water most of the time no electricity my wife is from the Philippines same thing lived in the mountains so we'll be just fine

I love the internet but I do know how to survive without it. We didn't have internet in the home growing up since good internet wasn't available out where we lived. I'm most worried about the kids growing up today who have literally never lived in a world without Google and don't know what it was like before the internet (this includes some of my younger siblings). It's a bit terrifying.

Figure about maybe in a month or so and you figure the like refrigerated medicine no more and if you have a butane or a natural gas refrigerator most campers have that and the higher end ones keep that in mind personally I have two one just for my cold beer and I always make that stuff the wife thinks I'm crazy but I know it's going to happen it might not happen in my lifetime but it's going to happen I'm also native Americans I was born and raised on a reservation no running water most of the time no electricity my wife is from the Philippines same thing lived in the mountains so we'll be just fine

Wow. That has to be the second longest sentence I’ve ever seen. o_O

Sorry I do not have voice texting it doesn't add periods where it has to or capitalization where it has to and if I type I'll have much more misspelled words

I love the internet but I do know how to survive without it. We didn't have internet in the home growing up since good internet wasn't available out where we lived. I'm most worried about the kids growing up today who have literally never lived in a world without Google and don't know what it was like before the internet (this includes some of my younger siblings). It's a bit terrifying.
They will adjust. Maybe the parents will learn to be parents again and spend time with them. Even now, kids will only do what their parents allow them to do.

Latest posts

Back