Helpful Info. Here Is A Gift From This Email I recieved. PDF books

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manfromsnowy

Reaction score
http://survivetheenddays.com/products/How_to_Make_your_Car_the_Perfect_Getaway_Vehicle.pdf

I have a bunch more and its really good info. Stuff for new peppers anyways. I have a firm belief that you should have a vehicle that has NO COMPUTER, and will operate on just about anything.

So any diesel pre 80's 4x4, and solid suspension with tires that are filled with expanding foam or any other strechable material use a inner tube. and fill that with the green slime. But for People that do not wish to go to that extent, Motorcycles are good, Quick, nimble, and easy to hide. if you have a truck or car with electronic ignition, go to points. I would choose a suburban, carbureted or diesel , blacked out windows, points ignition if non diesel, and 1/4 steel plate throughout. I could draw exactly what I am on about, but I am sure if you're here you might get the idea.

Thank you

Last edited:
http://survivetheenddays.com/products/How_to_Make_your_Car_the_Perfect_Getaway_Vehicle.pdf

. I have a firm belief that you should have a vehicle that has NO COMPUTER, and will operate on just about anything.

WHY? unless you are expecting a nuclear war?, modern ignition systems are far more reliable, robust and economical than distributor ignition systems, and if people are prepping for events OTHER than a major EMP burst from a nuclear detonation such as floods, droughts, storms, quakes, tsunamis, civil unrest, unemployment, urban crime, terrorism etc a modern reliable ignition system will do the job well.

a second car or truck is not a bad idea but,if you keep it just in case of nuclear attack simply pour a slab bolt a carport to it and completely close it in and just start it every so often,the metal garage should protect it from a EMP,,,,,points are a pain in the butt I remember them from the old days I did not like them then and now I am spoiled and do not want to go back

Latest posts

Back