Here I am, the dude!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TypicalDude

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a man who's not so conviced about a true all over disaster but wants to be prepared for anything could happen. I think we're already lucky to be in the part of the world where at least you have the time to think about this kind of things, and you can live and not just survive. This is what I want to preserve, living and not surviving. And for the rest ... I hope to have some fun here with you!

Hahahah... A "Warm welcome"? No doubt! For someone in the "Antarctic", I would imagine that's a nice thing!LOL:p

THanks for joining and let us know if you're looking for anything in particular.

Wait a tic....are you seriously in Antarctica? Some kind of research station or something? I'd have to think come SHTF without resupplies, you're pretty screwed there.... :confused:
Good location for isolation, but yikes, the survival challenges have to be harsh.

Hahahah... A "Warm welcome"? No doubt! For someone in the "Antarctic", I would imagine that's a nice thing!LOL:p

THanks for joining and let us know if you're looking for anything in particular.

:p It wouldn't sound nice if I said "Dude, A Cold Welcome!" LOL

Hey hey thanks you all :D
Well I wish I visited the Antartict but no, at the moment I live in a beautiful overcrowded metro area.
And in the South Pole I would not be isolated, I'd have zillion of penguins to help me (and eat haha).

Hi, I'm a man who's not so conviced about a true all over disaster but wants to be prepared for anything could happen. I think we're already lucky to be in the part of the world where at least you have the time to think about this kind of things, and you can live and not just survive. This is what I want to preserve, living and not surviving. And for the rest ... I hope to have some fun here with you!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back