Help a newbie pick a bug out bag

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and what you have is what you have,you just make the best of it :)
I would love to have the Finnish version of the ak,but I'll have to make do with what I have now

Have you tried the stungun, multitool, or baton at Disney? Apparently they are very strict on weapons. I'd like to take in a multitool or small knife though, I just don't like not having anything.

And yes, the Disney ponchos were I think $12, $8 for a children's size. I personally really hate ponchos because I tend to sweat in them and get just as wet as if I didn't have any rain gear, only it's not cool clean rainwater... Umbrellas and rain jackets did the trick quite nicely and didn't have to be shed before every ride. I do have a poncho in my BoB but it's more for shelter/rain catch purposes.

Shadow, same goes for Universal in Florida...daughter had a can of MACE for the what if..Daddy's girl and I like her prepared. Well she forgot to take it off the key chain, placed it in her bag and the security folks at the gate, claimed it, and she wasn't allowed to get it back. I spoke to my friend who works at the World and he said they have a zero tolerance toward any weapons. So not sure if you got through at Disneyland with your multitool. When I head their in a few days, I will leave it all either in the rental house or in the Yukon.

Yeah, I'm not much into poncho's either at the parks...but then when your talking rain to a guy who has drought in his yard, I am going to enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back