Hello.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. I am new to this website. I was looking around at forum sites and I came across this site and I took a look around and I thought this site was decent. I am a doomsday prepper AND a zombie apocalypse prepper.!!:)
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

You are in good company here! there a number of fellow Zombie hunters on here!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome! I just posted on the chat box I am watching dawn of the dead with my daughter, imagine a zombie apocalypse.

Imagine it? I do so EVERY DAY!!! Thats mainly what I am preping for. Outnumbered on the absolute scale and and only your wits and prep to keep you from becoming one of the Donner Party Gang! And tbh, probally a lot quiter since I'll be underground! But I do have a tower coming out of my bunker. The lone tree in a field of fire! Literally, it looks just like a bloody tree. Gonna get me some zombies!!!

On a side notw, is it sad that I hope all the politicans are the first ones bitten and they all show up at my place?

Latest posts

Back