Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adco2011

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a 28yr old Aussie bloke getting some advice and info to help prepare myself and some family and community members ready for a possible doomsday, whatever shape or form it may come in!

I have a rural background, survival training, bushman knowledge and skills and have been affiliated with cub/scouts since i was 7yrs old.
I have lived and worked in some of the most remote and unforgiving areas of Australia over the years. And recently abroad for a few years.
I am a avid fisherman, hunter and gatherer that looks to inspiration of survival and surviving from Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powel, Bear Grylls and David "Davy" Crockett, to list my 3favourite wilderness men.

I am currently putting plans into place for my survival shelter for a end of days scenario and looking at meeting like minded people from near and far to gain further knowledge and skill sets to assist and be assisted by fellow survivalists willing to help if possible.

I look forward to preparing and surviving with you.
Regards,
Bear.

Hi,
I'm a 28yr old Aussie bloke getting some advice and info to help prepare myself and some family and community members ready for a possible doomsday, whatever shape or form it may come in!

I have a rural background, survival training, bushman knowledge and skills and have been affiliated with cub/scouts since i was 7yrs old.
I have lived and worked in some of the most remote and unforgiving areas of Australia over the years. And recently abroad for a few years.
I am a avid fisherman, hunter and gatherer that looks to inspiration of survival and surviving from Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powel, Bear Grylls and David "Davy" Crockett, to list my 3favourite wilderness men.

I am currently putting plans into place for my survival shelter for a end of days scenario and looking at meeting like minded people from near and far to gain further knowledge and skill sets to assist and be assisted by fellow survivalists willing to help if possible.

I look forward to preparing and surviving with you.
Regards,
Bear.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Sounds like you have quite the background!
Out of curiosity how are fixed for defense?
It is my understanding Australia had a sweeping gun ban some years back, and crime went through the roof.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome.

Boy oh boy...... It seems like you do have quite a background. I'd like to pick your brain a bit, man... I can only imagine the experience you get from running around in that area! Boy Scouts are a great source of experience too, IMO. I can't believe I used to make fun of my brother for being a scout. Man I wish I would have had the foresight to know how much I would've wanted that knowledge nowadays.

Anyways.... I look forward to having you around. I imagine you'll have some great info to share.

Latest posts

Back