Hello...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicjohnson

Reaction score
Love the prepper lifestyle. Want to get connected a little better. Have kids and a family.
Trying to survive San Diego gas prices convinced me of the general state of vulnerability people are in and began to feel ill prepared for a disaster! So...

Love the prepper lifestyle. Want to get connected a little better. Have kids and a family.
Trying to survive San Diego gas prices convinced me of the general state of vulnerability people are in and began to feel ill prepared for a disaster! So...
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I know what you mean! The gas prices aren't any better up here in Orange County.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum and I fill your pain Riverside county is getting hit pretty hard too
I am so glad to Gov. Moonbeam doing something about it. I know boxer said she would investigate the sharp rise in prices, but as we have all seen all she is, is a hot air windbag!

You know, I have quit my job of 20+ yrs and am strongly considering getting into prepper lifestyle full time. Im that convinced that SWHTF sooner than later. Am I the only one feeling that way? There are a lot of people out there who are doing NOTHING!!! Really amazes me....

You know, I have quit my job of 20+ yrs and am strongly considering getting into prepper lifestyle full time. Im that convinced that SWHTF sooner than later. Am I the only one feeling that way? There are a lot of people out there who are doing NOTHING!!! Really amazes me....
if there is no change this election year and we are stuck with another 4 years of obama we are in deep trouble. I know there is also an anti-gun mayor running for congress in orange county named sukhe kang. He signed bloomberg's anti-gun pledge. When I asked him why he said he was pro 2nd amendment, but wanted to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. I told him there are already laws that do that, and if you want guns out of criminal's hands then keep the criminals in prison. IT really is a simple fix. I also told him to help california save money every juvenile offender's parents/family should be billed for what it costs to incarcerate them.

I know agreed! I finally have my lower but all of a sudden I am playing hell getting a decent price on any kits to finish my M-4

Welcome.

what are you doing since quiting your job?

Taking the leap! Setting up my own prepper business. May end up homeless dont really care! Done with this F*****G govt but LOVE my country! Teaching my kids a new definition of success! Here to help, learn, try to learn how to provide

I have did it. I have had 5 individual companies in my life that failed, well not really, that didnt succeed. the training and experience was priceless, I have made it with this last one the farthest, and see no black cloud in the future.
So tell me of your plan. Advertising, sales projections/ products, retail store or e- commerse.

I have had 4 individual failed buisnesses in the last 12 years, all from poor planning. This last one was prepped for a long time, and grown into slowly. Working out very well, no black clouds seen in future.Quitting your job WHILE starting a buissness. Very brave.
Tell me your plan. products, retail store or E-commerce, Advertising, etc.

E-commerce will be up shortly. Business plan focused on reaching out in person to prepper awareness more than exp preppers, but I can be a large volume discount resource to them. Have as business plan with waiting untapped customer base with the need and desire. Motive to prep masses not profit, frankly done with that lie! Want to help people take care if their FAMILIES most important!

E-commerce will be up shortly. Business plan focused on reaching out in person to prepper awareness more than exp preppers, but I can be a large volume discount resource to them. Have as business plan with waiting untapped customer base with the need and desire. Motive to prep masses not profit, frankly done with that lie! Want to help people take care if their FAMILIES most important!
I too am trying to start a business. It is such a pain! I need a small business loan and i feel like a circus monkey jumping through the hoops.

if there is no change this election year and we are stuck with another 4 years of obama we are in deep trouble. I know there is also an anti-gun mayor running for congress in orange county named sukhe kang. He signed bloomberg's anti-gun pledge. When I asked him why he said he was pro 2nd amendment, but wanted to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. I told him there are already laws that do that, and if you want guns out of criminal's hands then keep the criminals in prison. IT really is a simple fix. I also told him to help california save money every juvenile offender's parents/family should be billed for what it costs to incarcerate them.
i think they could better spend money by putting police foot patrols/k-9 units back in shitty neighborhoods.
i dont think that juvinile plan would work bro, most of their familys are on welfare do we'd end up paying for it anyway.

welcome medicjohnson!

i feel much like you do!
i love America, but i hate the way our government has/is ruining this once great country!

Latest posts

Back