Quantcast

Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Hades

.......I AM
Reaction score
I am a survivalist from WV, now living in NC. I am Preparing for the many senerios that would all lead to social chaos in America. Bullets and food all sound like a good plan, but they will only carry so long, To be able to sustain myself, and those with me for a longer journey, I am continuously seeking knowledge. I am a Carpenter, millwright by trade. I just want to share in my thoughts and ideas, as well as pick other peoples minds. I chose Hades as my call name only because that is what it will all be when the hammer drops. I think many are preparing for the first 3 months of disaster, I am preparing for surviving the first 3 years, and rebuilding the next 3 decades.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I am a survivalist from WV, now living in NC. I am Preparing for the many senerios that would all lead to social chaos in America. Bullets and food all sound like a good plan, but they will only carry so long, To be able to sustain myself, and those with me for a longer journey, I am continuously seeking knowledge. I am a Carpenter, millwright by trade. I just want to share in my thoughts and ideas, as well as pick other peoples minds. I chose Hades as my call name only because that is what it will all be when the hammer drops. I think many are preparing for the first 3 months of disaster, I am preparing for surviving the first 3 years, and rebuilding the next 3 decades.
Good day and welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
First off thank you for taking the time to join this site!

There is a ton of information on different situations to prepare for and the is a thread dedicated to the pros & cons of staying in and/or bugging out.

Should you have any question do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks again for taking the time to join!

It sounds like you have a great game plan!
I know I have a lot of work to do to get myself to an acceptable level of preparedness.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Welcome Hades!

ive read/responded to some of your post already, and, to me, it looks like you have a good head on your shoulders!
i look forward to learning/teaching/debating with you LOL.

Latest posts