Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccarter_84

Reaction score
Hi there new to prepping but have been a bit of a survivalist my whole life. I grew up in the backwoods of central Louisiana. Hope to meet like minded people.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi there new to prepping but have been a bit of a survivalist my whole life. I grew up in the backwoods of central Louisiana. Hope to meet like minded people.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi there ccarter. Welcome to the forum. I'm from south La. There are quite a few preppers from La. on the forum. What part of Central La. are you in. I'm south of Lafayette. There are some guys from every walk of life here and we are all willing to help fellow preppers. If there is anything you want to know about, just ask and there will surely be some one on here that either knows or is willing to find out for you. Again WELCOME.

Hi there ccarter. Welcome to the forum. I'm from south La. There are quite a few preppers from La. on the forum. What part of Central La. are you in. I'm south of Lafayette. There are some guys from every walk of life here and we are all willing to help fellow preppers. If there is anything you want to know about, just ask and there will surely be some one on here that either knows or is willing to find out for you. Again WELCOME.
Thanks mastercajun I live in Alexandria but I spend the majority of my time south of New Orleans.

I just got back home from being on the road for a few months. I go to Alexandria every once in a while. Just met a wonderful woman from around there. She is into prepping. Send me an e-mail and we can maybe get together when we are both in Alexandria. I will send you my e-mail in a PM. Check your inbox.

Welcome Carter, curious to know how you found us. Does anyone here know how many of us La. folks there are in this membership? I'm actually a transplant from Northern Calif. but been in the Baton Rouge area for the better part of 10 years. You're going to love this forum it'll take you your whole life to read eveything that's been posted. A million good ideas reside within.

Latest posts

Back