Hello!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger79

Reaction score
Very excited to find this forum! Looking forward to becoming better educated and prepared!

Hey Howdy, I am also in Texas near Houston area... what are you preparing for or questions you may have feel free to post threads :)

I'm in NE Texas, about an hour south of the OK state line. I'm concerned about economic collapse. My family and I want to become more self sufficient, and prepared for what is to come.

I'm new here too! From Utah. Been to Texas many many times for the Air Force. Friendly people there.

Very excited to find this forum! Looking forward to becoming better educated and prepared!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back