Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Barber

Reaction score
I am into survival and prepping. I am not prepping for any particular event, but preparing for any event, natural or man made that may cause the fabric of society to break down.

I am into survival and prepping. I am not prepping for any particular event, but preparing for any event, natural or man made that may cause the fabric of society to break down.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will have to browse around a good deal to figure out the proper areas to post. For instance, where would I look or post to find out if anyone will be attending the upcoming NPS Expo in Atlanta?

Welcome Jeff. Glad you decided to join on. This website is a virtual think tank of some of the best prepper/survivalists that I know of, some of which have already welcomed you. We use a lot of grey matter here, so do not be afraid to share you knowledge to think out of the box. When you here awhile, stop back and welcome the newcommers. Also keep in mind this board is open to anyone including minors (old_anorak once mentioned that and I feel that it is worthy to mention again). Enjoy your stay we are gald you made it.

Latest posts

Back