Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to Prepping, new to the forum, from Southern California.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I too am from Southern California.

If I may ask... What branch of service were/are you?

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I too am from Southern California.

If I may ask... What branch of service were/are you?

Currently active duty Air Force.

Hello Again, Rather than starting a new thread just bumping this one to tell everyone I didint lose interest!... I was just deployed for a few months. But Im back! It was a good deployment.. Lost about 30lbs of fat and im probably in the best shape of my life. Paid off 75% of my debt and saved some money to get a mossberg 500 which I just purchased today.

Hello Again, Rather than starting a new thread just bumping this one to tell everyone I didint lose interest!... I was just deployed for a few months. But Im back! It was a good deployment.. Lost about 30lbs of fat and im probably in the best shape of my life. Paid off 75% of my debt and saved some money to get a mossberg 500 which I just purchased today.
Welcome back! I am glad the deployment went well for you!
I to own a Mossberg 500! They are great! I have never had an issue with mine!

Latest posts

Back