Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 17 currently living over seas and I think that there will be a massive shift in political power in the world and chaos will reign.

I lived in cold lake where I camped a ton and ever since then I've had a love for it. I've taking part in some survival exercises as a part of ventures. I'm planing on buying about 15 acresof land when I gt back home and building my retreat there.

I'd like to think I have a good idea of what I'm doing but I can always learn more :D

Thanks for taking time to read,
- Tyler

howdy tyler..welcome to the forum and famly..there's knwoledgable folks here.

Thanks :D I've been reading around and I love what I'm seeing. Random question (should probably start a new forum for it bu still) what is a good gun for a BOB? Hand guns are kinda hard to get in canada (just another course) so I'. Thinking of a shot gun or a rifle.

Thanks :D I've been reading around and I love what I'm seeing. Random question (should probably start a new forum for it bu still) what is a good gun for a BOB? Hand guns are kinda hard to get in canada (just another course) so I'. Thinking of a shot gun or a rifle.
I'm not I'.

If anyone has any questions on unarmed fighting you can send me a message. I teach martial arts (assistant instructor) and I'm almost an instructor in a street survival course.

Hi Tyler. Welcome to the forum mate.

Sounds like for your age, you got your head on right. This place is a wealth of knowledge, take your time, read through it and you will learn so much.

Also, make sure you get involved in other threads as weel as we may be able to learn from you.

As for your question, you say you have to do a course? I say do it. Here in Australia, we have some of the strictest laws on gun control, but, you just have to smile and nod.

What you put in now, you will reap later on.

Latest posts

Back