Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek keoghan

Reaction score
Hi to everyone.Im from IRELAND,and im looking to finding out as much as i can about being a prepper.

Hi, and welcome. I am new here also, but finding a lot of great info here. It's good to see more and more preppers. Man I sure could go for a good Irish beer now ;)

Hi, and welcome. I am new here also, but finding a lot of great info here. It's good to see more and more preppers. Man I sure could go for a good Irish beer now ;)
Hi Davy.good to hear from you.ill get u a nice cool bottle of guinness,u can put it in your bug out bag.lol

ha ha well I am not much for guinness... To stout for me, but hey... If it puts more hair on my chest I'll take it.

Hi to everyone.Im from IRELAND,and im looking to finding out as much as i can about being a prepper.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I'm new to the site also, Derek. The site is awesome and everyone is very sharing of information. Welcome!

Hi Derek ,im from Scotland and im coming over to Ireland in a few weeks timer on holiday, such a beautiful country this will be my 6th time

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks Clyde

Latest posts

Back