hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jason and welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

i'm jason im new just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi jason from the beautifu state of louisiana ( no matter what those texans say.) I hope you have a great time here. Youll meet some great people with a lot of wisdom. Even those from that other place I hesitate to even mention. Feel free to share what you know about and ask what you like. You will be amazed at some of the people here. WELCOME Jason.

By the way... just for my personal notes... you aint that guy with the hockey mask are you

Hi jason from the beautifu state of louisiana ( no matter what those texans say.) I hope you have a great time here. Youll meet some great people with a lot of wisdom. Even those from that other place I hesitate to even mention. Feel free to share what you know about and ask what you like. You will be amazed at some of the people here. WELCOME Jason.

By the way... just for my personal notes... you aint that guy with the hockey mask are you
lolol no i'm not.

Latest posts

Back