hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt W

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm new to prepping but currently getting together my bug out bag and then going from there. I don't think its a matter of "if" something will happen but more so, "when" it will happen.

Hi, everyone. I'm new to prepping but currently getting together my bug out bag and then going from there. I don't think its a matter of "if" something will happen but more so, "when" it will happen.
Welcome Matt from south La. You have come to the right place to find out about prepping. Everyone on this site is willing to help you in any way they can. Just ask and someone here will most likely have an answer for you. Me I was from south La. and mabe not da briteest color in da box, but I was be going to hep u if I was can.

Welcome to the site man! Hopefully you will jump right in and start asking questions.

I agree completely, not a matter of "if" its a matter of "when"!

Welcome to the forum Matt. If you have any questions, please ask, if someone can answer, we'll do our best. If you have an idea on something, lay it on us. We're pretty friendly around here, so welcome again.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back