Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just moved from Alaska to Indiana and would like to meet some peoplewho share similar ideas and intrests.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Mr. Arcticdude,
Your dog looks nice. I'm a dog person even though we don't have a dog anymore. Maybe some day again. Nice to have you in the community. ~Lindy

Welcome Mr. Arcticdude,
Your dog looks nice. I'm a dog person even though we don't have a dog anymore. Maybe some day again. Nice to have you in the community. ~Lindy

Thank you Lindy. He's he's adapting to life here in Indiana. Its a little different than Alaska. We've been "prepping" for years, long before there was a name for it. We just thought it was prudent to live as independent as possible and to be prepared for anything. Now with the political and economic problems in the world its now more important than ever.

Agree prepping is important to do especially now! I can imagine it is MUCH different in Indiana than what you all are used to in Alaska. I have always wanted to see the blue ice in Alaska! Maybe someday we will be able to take an Alaska cruise if I can talk my husband into it. The challenge is he doesn't like the cold temps.

Agree prepping is important to do especially now! I can imagine it is MUCH different in Indiana than what you all are used to in Alaska. I have always wanted to see the blue ice in Alaska! Maybe someday we will be able to take an Alaska cruise if I can talk my husband into it. The challenge is he doesn't like the cold temps.

The summers are nice, never gets hot. If you ever do take a cruise, I recomend that you take a one way cruise. Get off the boat in Whitter or Valdez, and rent a car and drive north up past the Yukon river. Then fly home. That way you'll have an oppertunity to see all of Alaska. I like August and September the best. It can be cooler then but at least most of the mosquetos are gone.

Articdude, you prepped because you had to out of necessity. It was your everyday life from where you came from. Welcome to the site and I hope that you can learn from the members here as much as we can learn from you. I have a few relatives in the Indiana area.

Latest posts

Back