Hello!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MATTISYN

Reaction score
My name is Mattisyn. I am currently apart of a prepping group of 4. I started prepping recently because the signs were just too obvious to ignore. I have a child to think of and I will do anything I must to provide my child with a future. A future without reliance upon our government. A self-sustained lifestyle is one I aspire to achieve for my child. Prepping isn't just a way of self-preservation but also a means of self-reliance, hard work, dedication, and an all over way to improve myself and my lifestyle.

My name is Mattisyn. I am currently apart of a prepping group of 4. I started prepping recently because the signs were just too obvious to ignore. I have a child to think of and I will do anything I must to provide my child with a future. A future without reliance upon our government. A self-sustained lifestyle is one I aspire to achieve for my child. Prepping isn't just a way of self-preservation but also a means of self-reliance, hard work, dedication, and an all over way to improve myself and my lifestyle.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back