Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILD MAN

Reaction score
Hello, I'm WILD MAN and I'm a prepper. I have been prepping for about five years but I still have a long way to go before I'll feel like I can call myself ready for anything. I hope to learn alot from all of you and maybe help some of you as well .

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard, I am new myself and only have a go bag so far, I am stuck in NYC.

Hello, I'm WILD MAN and I'm a prepper. I have been prepping for about five years but I still have a long way to go before I'll feel like I can call myself ready for anything. I hope to learn alot from all of you and maybe help some of you as well .
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to our forum Wild Man. Please feel free to ask any of us any questions you may have regarding anything. We are here to help, and this is like a big family here so anything you need or questions etc feel free to ask. Please browse around and you will find some very informed individuals who can help out. All of us have our strengths and weaknesses and we work together to make this a good family type site. Glad you are on board and jump right in.

Latest posts

Back