Hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redly846

Reaction score
My name is Dave, and I am from Michigan.
Just started to get into prepping but I am very excited to become part of your community and learning a few things and hopefully contribute also.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions or offer suggestions, we are a friendly lot here.

My name is Dave, and I am from Michigan.
Just started to get into prepping but I am very excited to become part of your community and learning a few things and hopefully contribute also.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!
Glad to see another member prepping for EMP!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thanks for joining. I think you will find a wealth of info here and probably will find you already have a good bit to contribute. If not, the day is still young! I'm sure you'll enjoy watching it all progress and being a part of a community like this is satisfying and very informative.

Latest posts

Back