hello

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostsoul

Reaction score
hello my name is chris i am new to this spent 9 years in the military was privy to behind the scene things i am worried aslo the climate is drastically change worried about that

Thanks for the kind words for my dog. He has been with me since I got home after my injury during my second tour in Iraq in 2009. He has been by my side during the worst when I was having surgery on my spine once every 2-3 months. I have had 6 surgeries now and 7-8 still to come this year. My whole Cervical spine will be pretty much fused together with steel plates to hold everything in place when they are finally done. I spent a lot of time a FT. Sill, not sure if you were stationed there, but I did a lot of training there. Seems any time I had some kind of training ended up at FT. Sill. What was your MOS? I was 15T (UH-60 Helicopter repairer) and Crew Chief/Gunner.

It was always so windy at FT. Sill. Seems that's all I remember is the wind all the time not fun, but Oklahoma was nice as a State and enjoyed Oklahoma City.

hello my name is chris i am new to this spent 9 years in the military was privy to behind the scene things i am worried aslo the climate is drastically change worried about that
Welcome to you Chris. Glad to have you with us. There are so many nice people on this site. Everybody is here to help each other. I've found that you can ask for info. on almost anything and there will be someone that will know or have had experience with it. Seems most here are of the same frame of mind. I for one will be asking alot about gardening. Again Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the kind words for my dog. He has been with me since I got home after my injury during my second tour in Iraq in 2009. He has been by my side during the worst when I was having surgery on my spine once every 2-3 months. I have had 6 surgeries now and 7-8 still to come this year. My whole Cervical spine will be pretty much fused together with steel plates to hold everything in place when they are finally done. I spent a lot of time a FT. Sill, not sure if you were stationed there, but I did a lot of training there. Seems any time I had some kind of training ended up at FT. Sill. What was your MOS? I was 15T (UH-60 Helicopter repairer) and Crew Chief/Gunner.

It was always so windy at FT. Sill. Seems that's all I remember is the wind all the time not fun, but Oklahoma was nice as a State and enjoyed Oklahoma City.
ill keep him in my thoughts i know how special mine are. i am dealing with back issues myself have bulging disks. i was in the navy i was with the seabees. i was in the s1/s2/s6 deparment. oh i remember those helos i was up in balad we had a bunch of them there

Welcome, lostsoul. Thanks for joining and I hope you have some good info to share with us while you're on your journey for knowledge. I thank you for your service to our Country and always appreciate the unique experience that can give to the mind of a prepper.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Good to see another veteran on here! Thanks for your service and dedication to the USA!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

thank you your all the welcomes im am new to prepping and im trying to learn and i have a few ideas i wanna do

Well, I hope you pop in on some of the other sub forums and let us know what some of those ideas are!

Latest posts

Back