Hello.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T007B

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this so could use some advice how to get started. Peace 2 ya all.
greetz from Holland.

Thanks Brothers and sisters. Can somebody please send me a list to get started. Example things that I would normally not think off. Important things people forget about.... And maybe I am too late to start??, so if anyone does think I am too late to get prepped please don't hasitate to help me and give me advices so i can speed up a little. Forgive my english if I make any mistakes but it's been a while since i went to school. ;)

my regards

:m4:T007B

Thanks Brothers and sisters. Can somebody please send me a list to get started. Example things that I would normally not think off. Important things people forget about.... And maybe I am too late to start??, so if anyone does think I am too late to get prepped please don't hasitate to help me and give me advices so i can speed up a little. Forgive my english if I make any mistakes but it's been a while since i went to school. ;)

my regards

It's never to late, glad to have ya. Well where do you want to start ? Bug out bag (BOB) ? get home bag (GHB) ? or supply's at the house ? I would start with a (GHB) it is a small backpack or bag with supplys that can last up to 3 days, just stuff you might need to get home in case of an emergency. Here is a pic so it can give you some ideas. Or if you want to start else where let me know.

Here's a 3 day bag, canteen cup and stove, food,water filter straw, for fire cotton balls with vaseline, fire steel, two lighters, TP, wipes, bandanna, tools, radio, head lamp, flashlight, paracord, poncho, fuel tabs for the stove, med kit, In my car i carry extra cloths, water, a trap and tent. This pretty much goes everywhere with me or its in my car. Hope this helps.

Picturekevinpicture010-1.jpg

Hello, I am new to this so could use some advice how to get started. Peace 2 ya all.
greetz from Holland.

my regards

You are never too late to get started!
Check out the following thread for bug out bag help. http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php?threads/creating-a-bug-out-bag.155/
There is also a book in the Library section.

Latest posts

Back