Hello Very Nice To Meet All Of You ;)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraEagleEye

Reaction score
I am very aware of the need to prepare and stay informed to survive these days. I am disabled but want to be prepared to the best of my ability. I consider myself fortunate living where I do but realize nowhere is completely free from catastrophe. With your help and guidance perhaps I too can be a Doomsday Prepper. ;)

Welcome. There are people here with all different levels of health issues, so someone is bound to have advice to help. You might try a .22 for weapon, they're pretty light and don't kick.

< Guy is a "Disabled" prepper too. Don't feel alone. Networking is a GREAT way to make up for any lack of ability. People can "Get in where they fit in" and help out others in need. I plan on this approach myself. I am trying to get by in as many ways as possible but there is a lot that my health keeps me from these days. I am working to try and help my folks too, who are aging and not in the best of health. Together we can do it! There are a lot of people without knowledge who have IMMENSE physical ability. Those people can make up for lack of knowledge and skill with ability and willingness and we can do the opposite.

Depending on what your disability is, you may be far more "Able" than people with perfect physical health who have the brain of a hummingbird.

WELCOME!

Welcome SierraEagleEye,
This is a very helpful forum. The people here have been very helpful to me and I'm sure they will be to you. There is a good mix of all kinds of people here... some are new to prepping, while others have been doing it for some time.

Latest posts

Back