Hello, Uncle Albert here. I am a Calif. transplant to Louisiana.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Albert

Reaction score
Talk about culture shock. Anyway, I may talk more about that later. I chose my moniker because I can't get that Beatles' tune out of my head. Besides that, I concider myself somewhat of a Sage...but no one is too old to learn. So I am here to learn from all you interesting people. Thank you for letting me jump aboard this train, I know we're going somewhere.

Welcome to the site my friend! Jump right in and ask some questions or post some knowledge!

LMAO ! Now I'm singing the song! Welcome to the forum. It must be a helluva shock to be in and amongst real folk now. Take yourself a good poke around the forum and join in the conversations.

Welcome to the site my friend! Jump right in and ask some questions or post some knowledge!
Thank you. I'm really excited about getting some quality interaction here. I've been on other boards where the people can become very hostile. I just want to exchange knowledge and theory without creating enemies. I'm looking forward to some enlightening conversations.

LMAO ! Now I'm singing the song! Welcome to the forum. It must be a helluva shock to be in and amongst real folk now. Take yourself a good poke around the forum and join in the conversations.
Thank you, didn't mean to get anybody else bogged down in that tune. It reminds me of my weekends, "We're so sorry Uncle Albert, but we haven't done a bloody thing all day." I usually spend Saturdays resting up from the prior work week.

Welcome aboard !
Thank you. I'm still trying to find my way around in here. I've tried to post a new thread in the Medical field but keep getting a response that says, "The server didn't respond in time." Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch right now? Thank for your help.

Talk about culture shock. Anyway, I may talk more about that later. I chose my moniker because I can't get that Beatles' tune out of my head. Besides that, I concider myself somewhat of a Sage...but no one is too old to learn. So I am here to learn from all you interesting people. Thank you for letting me jump aboard this train, I know we're going somewhere.
Welcome Uncle Albert from south La. You will find alot of info on this site. If you have any questions just ask and there will be someone here that can answer it or give you a place to find the answer. What part of La. are you in? There are quite a few of us from south La. here on the site. We waz sur ben glad to for yu ben wit us here. We was gon to hap u all we was cud.

The error thing seems to be a glitch that has been popping up lately. Solution as follows. 1. enter reply. 2. curse repeatedly. 3 re-enter reply. At this point if it works, be happy and go on about your browsing, otherwise, use stronger language and threaten to throw the computer into the swamp. Or you can just flip it off and go to a different thread for awhile.

Thank you. I'm still trying to find my way around in here. I've tried to post a new thread in the Medical field but keep getting a response that says, "The server didn't respond in time." Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch right now? Thank for your help.
Sounds like a glitch try again later. I had the same thing happen today.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Mike is right. If one of us doesn't know an answer, someone will by God find it out from someone before the day is out. He's right in that we are a family here as well.

Hi Uncle. Louisiana must be taking over. Welcome from Denham Springs, La.
Thank you, I just moved to Denham from Walker. I'm a little closer to work. I work downtown Baton Rouge and I've got the best job in the world. They pay me to sit and read books all day. I'm heavy into whodunnits. I've done some writing too. I'm "fixin" to post one of my books on Amazon. Seems the in thing these days rather than trying to be published.

Thats what i do...sorry for the trouble Al. But welcome from east central La. Glad to hear from you
Thank you, looking forward to learning some new stuff. I don't know why I'm so surprised that there are so many La. preppers but when I take a look around I can see it's in the culture. Everybody dresses for the woods, has got a gun, and knows how to cook what they kill.

Latest posts

Back