Hello, Uncle Albert here. I am a Calif. transplant to Louisiana.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want your job! Do I have to move to Louisiana?
Look up Republic Parking System and see if they are in your area. I sit in a ticket booth at a parking garage and there are two rush periods. Morning when everyone is coming in and afternoon after 5 when everyone is going home. The rest of the time you coast.

Parking attendant, huh? Well not much call for that with cattle all around. Closest area might be St. Louis and it's not worth a 2 hour trip one way. I can sit at home and read, lol. Glad to have you here.

Thank you, I just moved to Denham from Walker. I'm a little closer to work. I work downtown Baton Rouge and I've got the best job in the world. They pay me to sit and read books all day. I'm heavy into whodunnits. I've done some writing too. I'm "fixin" to post one of my books on Amazon. Seems the in thing these days rather than trying to be published.
That's a great job. I sure wish I could read. As U no in da sout we was not taut dat. We was go to skool jus to et our lonch.

yeah,,like anorak said go to your profile by clicking on your name at top right cornner of the page your at.then click on view your proofile.then clcik on where the avatar.there'll you can can add the pic of choice..

yeah,,like anorak said go to your profile by clicking on your name at top right cornner of the page your at.then click on view your proofile.then clcik on where the avatar.there'll you can can add the pic of choice..
Tanx folks

Parking attendant, huh? Well not much call for that with cattle all around. Closest area might be St. Louis and it's not worth a 2 hour trip one way. I can sit at home and read, lol. Glad to have you here.
From what I read you are sitting at the top of the heap. You've got it going on and I like your humor as well as your solid stance. Once a country boy, I am in the Burbs now and can't stand it. I am a Stranger in a Strange Land. I don't know if you've ever read that book but it was about an alien coming to earth. I too do not fit in. Thank you for all your posts. I'm still working my way through as many of these posts as I can in a day. Big task.

I'm familiar with the Stranger in a Strange Land. I love to read. I don't know that I'm on the top of the heap, but I love the country life.

Latest posts

Back