Hello to all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
Good day to you all.

I am the owner of this site. I started it as I, just as I am sure you, have noticed "things" happening that are troublesome, and a cause for some worry. For me it is the Economic Collapse of the United States, and Earthquakes, as I live in Southern California.

I am not as prepared as I would like to be because there is no place to grow any food where I live.

I consider myself somewhat an expert with firearms and home security. So feel free to hit me up with any questions. Also our first member Alabaster is a firearms expert.

Thank you for taking the time to join the site and share your knowledge or gain some knowledge to best help protect you and your family!

Thanks for that, Clydesdale. Thanks for starting this forum even more. I feel that this is a necessary thing, as all of us that are not in denial have to admit that things are not what they ought to be. The powers that be would have us believe otherwise, but if one can see black and white and add 1+1, we still see what's going on around us. Facts are facts, there is no arguing with truth. Even if someone doesn't believe that the governments of the world are up to no good, you can't help but admit that accidents happen. Just look at Clydesdale's list in the "Industrial" Forum. Regardless of our faith, religion, or lack thereof, we all must admit that natural disasters occur FAR MORE OFTEN than the current system can handle. Katrina. Haiti, Japan. The list goes on and on. Blame FEMA all you want. The cold hard truth is that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for your own safety and well-being. If you're waiting for the government to come and save you or for foreign governments to send you aide, good luck with that. Let me know how that works for you. On second thought, don't. We already know how that one plays out.

I'd much rather you make the promise and take the vow that you will take care of yourself and yours. That you will try to do your best to help others who HAVE NOT had the mindset to prepare for the unspeakable. That when we cross paths out in the wild, you won't be begging and pleading for someone to not let your kids starve to death. I give you my word that I'll do everything I can to make it work. To not only keep me and mine safe and secure to the best of my ability, but to reach out to you and yours as best I can too. I have the suspicion that most of us here are like-minded individuals. We are all thinking ahead and planning to make it thru the first "Hump" and anticipating the worst while hoping and praying for the best. I hope one day I'm 85 and see that all my worry was for naught. If that's not the case, I hope to see you all with your heads up and eyes open because you had been ahead of the curve.

HOLY CRAP! ive viewed alot of forums and that has to be some of the best, well written words (besides mine *cough*lol) that ive seen! major props!

Thanks, yall.(As head continues swelling) I am blessed in being able to articulate my thoughts and feelings fairly openly, and reasonably understandable.

Latest posts

Back