Hello to all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsie

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Chelsie and I've been looking for new ways to expand my preps and learn as much as I can to be able to provide for my family. I live in Ohio and currently prep for about 20 family members. I have gotten members in our family interested in and helping with our preps but the majority is left to me and my husband to plan. We are always looking for new ideas on how to improve our plans.

Happy Prepping :)

Hello everyone, I'm Chelsie and I've been looking for new ways to expand my preps and learn as much as I can to be able to provide for my family. I live in Ohio and currently prep for about 20 family members. I have gotten members in our family interested in and helping with our preps but the majority is left to me and my husband to plan. We are always looking for new ideas on how to improve our plans.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi Chelsie and welcome. Wow on prepping for 20, I'm only up to 13 so far, but I still have 2 single boys and another that is trying for a baby so my number will be increasing too :)! I do have a few of these on board with the prepping and will be helping to add to what we already have, but we will all be pulling together in the end with different skill that can be brought to the table.

From ne ohio, how are you doing?

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. :) I am very happy to be here and have been checking a lot of the forms and enjoy reading helpful tips and ideas i had not thought about. Thank you so much for having me

Latest posts

Back