Hello To All

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Ranger

Reaction score
Hi there fellow members, was having a bit of a problem registering ...seems fine with this user name thou. I am 63 yrs old and love the outdoors, and pretty much everything to do with it.
Married for 41 years 2 children and 2 grandchildren.
I play fiddle, guitar, most everything with strings......I shall see ya about the site.

howdy lone ranger..welcome to the forum and family..feel free to roam the diffrent topics,post replys,ask questons.and start new topics.. glad to have ya on board

Hi there fellow members, was having a bit of a problem registering ...seems fine with this user name thou. I am 63 yrs old and love the outdoors, and pretty much everything to do with it.
Married for 41 years 2 children and 2 grandchildren.
I play fiddle, guitar, most everything with strings......I shall see ya about the site.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

In a doomsday scenario I don't find your method inhumane. After all it is survival of the fittest.

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

A Warm Welcome!

PS: Where's Tonto? :D... Love the pic! I missed the old series...

Latest posts

Back