Hello to all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcdevildog

Reaction score
Thought I would jump in here and say hey to all and tell you all a bit about myself.
I am a former Marine that served from 2004 to 2008. Deployed three times, twice to Iraq and
once to Afghanistan. And am now using all that I learned from my combat experience to help me prep for anything that may come at me or my family. But am still looking to further my knowledge and preparedness for me and my family. Which led me here to join this great community.

I have weapons, ammunition, supplies and some food and water stores. But always building upon and improving my preps. Living in the city my plan would include bugging out, because large concentrations of people will only spell trouble. I see the most likely reason that I put all of this into action is from economic collapse.

Before I go on forever I will end it here. And look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. Feel free to join in on the conversations. We're like a family here and we take care of our own, so welcome once again.:)

Thought I would jump in here and say hey to all and tell you all a bit about myself.
I am a former Marine that served from 2004 to 2008. Deployed three times, twice to Iraq and
once to Afghanistan. And am now using all that I learned from my combat experience to help me prep for anything that may come at me or my family. But am still looking to further my knowledge and preparedness for me and my family. Which led me here to join this great community.

I have weapons, ammunition, supplies and some food and water stores. But always building upon and improving my preps. Living in the city my plan would include bugging out, because large concentrations of people will only spell trouble. I see the most likely reason that I put all of this into action is from economic collapse.

Before I go on forever I will end it here. And look forward to talking with you all.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome from south La. You can find all the info you need here. We are like a big family here. I was ben in La. Sum tim we was not tak to good butt we was get by. Hope we was ben able to hap u wit u prep.

Latest posts

Back