Hello to all my fellow preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello this is were im to say Hi im Nic and im a prepper! well I am just a everyday guy thats been prepping for years and have my personal prep set up over 4 states and in my patented IN PLAIN SITE concealment designes I started Perma-Blinds to help other preppers to be able to be a better prepper themselves, I have joined other furums for preppers and have been told that I am to open about my prepping plans But I see spreading the word of prepping as an inportant issue. I have also been told after I started Perma-Blinds that I would be the target of crossfire from other hunting and survival gear suppliers and I have seen it in a small scale. Ive spent time designing the best products posable and have been attact for bringing these products to the public. in this cross fire I have doubled my personal prepping dutties and now have myself my family and closest friends prepped ready and trained.

Hey I'm new to the prepped world well I've been hiding my lifestyle from my family and friends have any advice for a newbie I've been prepping for almost a year now

hello this is were im to say Hi im Nic and im a prepper! well I am just a everyday guy thats been prepping for years and have my personal prep set up over 4 states and in my patented IN PLAIN SITE concealment designes I started Perma-Blinds to help other preppers to be able to be a better prepper themselves, I have joined other furums for preppers and have been told that I am to open about my prepping plans But I see spreading the word of prepping as an inportant issue. I have also been told after I started Perma-Blinds that I would be the target of crossfire from other hunting and survival gear suppliers and I have seen it in a small scale. Ive spent time designing the best products posable and have been attact for bringing these products to the public. in this cross fire I have doubled my personal prepping dutties and now have myself my family and closest friends prepped ready and trained.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back