Hello to All Concerned, Reality Driven, Wide-Awake, Americans !

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Teddy 004.JPG My Pleasure to Network with you....I am a 63 and 1/2 (LOL)...Single Male, Viet Vet (11B), very much concerned about "Tomorrow",..and have taken several steps in the direction of being able to control my future, in regards to the impending collapse of this Government Charade, which is, I believe, soon coming to a screeching halt......I really don't know what else to say right now other than, I will check out the blogs and chats and learn as I go,.....Thanks...Johnnyboy

Welcome to the forum there's a great group of really smart people here one can really learn a lot.

View attachment 288 My Pleasure to Network with you....I am a 63 and 1/2 (LOL)...Single Male, Viet Vet (11B), very much concerned about "Tomorrow",..and have taken several steps in the direction of being able to control my future, in regards to the impending collapse of this Government Charade, which is, I believe, soon coming to a screeching halt......I really don't know what else to say right now other than, I will check out the blogs and chats and learn as I go,.....Thanks...Johnnyboy

Welcome. I'm 65 and a 13A10 in I Corps 67-68. Great people here.

View attachment 288 My Pleasure to Network with you....I am a 63 and 1/2 (LOL)...Single Male, Viet Vet (11B), very much concerned about "Tomorrow",..and have taken several steps in the direction of being able to control my future, in regards to the impending collapse of this Government Charade, which is, I believe, soon coming to a screeching halt......I really don't know what else to say right now other than, I will check out the blogs and chats and learn as I go,.....Thanks...Johnnyboy
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you for your service!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back