Hello there.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KodyKLB

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Kody and I'm a 19 year old, republican, bible-thumpin', gun-toting, amateur prepper from Western PA. Studying as a male nursing student at the moment, working on an RN program. I've been interested in prepping and just living off the grid in general, for quite some time now. I spend a lot of time researching various prepping techniques and also doing my best to keep up with current events. Other than information gathering, I haven't done a whole ton of true prepping. My hopes are to begin as soon as I get my career up and solidified; then start my own "prepper's paradise", to be blunt.

Nice to meet y'all,
Kody

Hello everyone,
I'm Kody and I'm a 19 year old, republican, bible-thumpin', gun-toting, amateur prepper from Western PA. Studying as a male nursing student at the moment, working on an RN program. I've been interested in prepping and just living off the grid in general, for quite some time now. I spend a lot of time researching various prepping techniques and also doing my best to keep up with current events. Other than information gathering, I haven't done a whole ton of true prepping. My hopes are to begin as soon as I get my career up and solidified; then start my own "prepper's paradise", to be blunt.

Nice to meet y'all,
Kody
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Great opening sentence!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome! Just so you know though...only takes about $50 to put together a BOB (bug out bag), so may want to at least have that handy in your vehicle, even if no other preps.

Latest posts

Back