hello there!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandi rymal

Reaction score
Just have so many questions, other than what i've seen on tv.
i live out of houston, tx.​
my husband is a recovering cancer patient so i'm working on this alone.​
live on 30 acres with water front.​
i think i need a ham radio but have no where to begin, for communication​

welcome sandi, if you cant find it so far, just ask, theres a thread made just for that, and we'll do what we can to help, sorry to hear about your husband, is he in remission?

Just have so many questions, other than what i've seen on tv.
i live out of houston, tx.​
my husband is a recovering cancer patient so i'm working on this alone.​
live on 30 acres with water front.​
i think i need a ham radio but have no where to begin, for communication​
Good day to you Sandi! Thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
We look forward to reading your posts!
Should you have any comments or concerns please feel free to send me a private message.

Welcome. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. I hope your husband makes a speedy and complete recovery. I'm sure he's happy knowing you are interested in self preservation even with all that is going on with his health. I like the idea of ham radios, too. I must admit, I'm entirely ignorant on the subject, though. :-(

Welcome. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. I hope your husband makes a speedy and complete recovery. I'm sure he's happy knowing you are interested in self preservation even with all that is going on with his health. I like the idea of ham radios, too. I must admit, I'm entirely ignorant on the subject, though. :-(
I keep trying to study for the ham radio operators test, but alas I don't do well with self directed studying.

Latest posts

Back