Hello Preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monty

Reaction score
My wife and I are living in central Missouri. We have retired from our original jobs and have part time ones now. We live in the country with our dogs, cats and wild animals. First time to do something in this area so I am a newbee. Will offer more later when feeling more comfortable doing so. Would like to know if there are others in central Missouri to interact with!

Hey there Monty! I'm in Central MO as well, seems to be a few of us around here. You'll find that we are a generally friendly bunch and we do our best to answer questions as well accept advice given. Hope you enjoy the forum.

My wife and I are living in central Missouri. We have retired from our original jobs and have part time ones now. We live in the country with our dogs, cats and wild animals. First time to do something in this area so I am a newbee. Will offer more later when feeling more comfortable doing so. Would like to know if there are others in central Missouri to interact with!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back