Hello people

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

cyclingjames

Reaction score
hi people.
Im James, and im new to prepping. After the collapse of the Greek euro and the way the the price of oil keeps going up, i believe that it cant be too far away before the cost of buying oil for the trucks and feeding the power station will be to high. if that happens, company's can't afford to make food, transport it around the world, or produce the vast amount of electricity used by the world. when this happens people will get food and fuel by any means and if that means stealing it from you then they will try.

realisticdude

Reaction score
Welcome from Louisiana , If I were there, we could sit down and discuss economic collapse over a pint or two.

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
Hello there James. You are right, the world is definitely screwed and it's only getting worse. It's time that the people start looking out for themselves. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Have a good poke around the site and feel free to join in the conversation where you will.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
hi people.
Im James, and im new to prepping. After the collapse of the Greek euro and the way the the price of oil keeps going up, i believe that it cant be too far away before the cost of buying oil for the trucks and feeding the power station will be to high. if that happens, company's can't afford to make food, transport it around the world, or produce the vast amount of electricity used by the world. when this happens people will get food and fuel by any means and if that means stealing it from you then they will try.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

bill harrell

God Like
Reaction score
Welcome james
Hope you find what you need. And enjoy yourself to.these guys are a wealth of help. Just dont take everything we say as serious. Except if they yell DUCK.....lol see you around

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
what? we got duck to eat? LMAO howdy from texas and welcome to the group james.glad to see ya here..

Latest posts