HELLO NEW

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my name is rob from fort wayne in....just started prepping....here to learn
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Better late than never!
We have very knowledgeable members willing to answer any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

where do you stand with your preps, what have you been able to establish so far?

we ae getting most of our stuff after the holidays just bought few guns and have some im getting in march...going to get bob water containers and boards for our house windows...im also tryng to find other fort wayne families to come as a group...if something happens we can all meet at one families house....i offered mine up as a local...i can support 3 families maybe more....

Have you found other families that support your ideology? And if so have you had discussions with them as to what they feel might occur?

wel the best way to learn is to ask questions, so whenever your ready fire away

Welcome!! I can appreciate your "Sponge" approach, coming in to learn. Please don't forget that your mind is as valuable as ours are. We look forward to learning from you too!!

Welcome to the DDPF Army!:tank:

well i have been looking for other families in fort wayne that want to become group...not sure where to look...one that i did contact the wife told me i was a liability cause im new...by april i should be in the middle on the preparedness level.......

Grand lake area of Ohio here and we travel to fort wayne monthly for our dose of city living. I have been looking into moving there for some time now. nice to know ppl that aren't too far from us! Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Back