Hello, New member, an author of novels that prepper's may find entertaining and informative.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesStrait

Reaction score
I'm always looking for new ideas, information, techniques that I can incorporate into my stories. Hopefully, I learn much from the community here.

I just downloaded samples of your books WWIII and Deja Vu. If I enjoy the samples, I will buy the books and recommend them here.

Welcome! Give us scenarios, and I'm sure you'll get all kinds of ideas.

His books are too full of technical jargon for me. This is not to say they aren't good books, but it's hard for me to follow the story line, so I stopped reading both of them without even finishing the samples. Kindle does offer a sample to see if it's the kind of book that you would enjoy reading.

Looks well researched though. Many years ago, I was training to be a G-man, CIA, FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Information Service) specifically (doesn't exist anymore, I think it's called the OSC now), and the first chapter of the WWIII book is pretty much dead on for FBIS function, etc.

I'm always looking for new ideas, information, techniques that I can incorporate into my stories. Hopefully, I learn much from the community here.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back