Hello, New Guy Here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Quit

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Mac. 45 y/o mwm in Morenci, MI. I am employed as a corrections officer, and own/operate a business: 'Great North Blades'. I design and build custom, beautiful, and most importantly-FUNCTIONAL, custom fixed blade knives. I am an Army veteran, and an avid outdoorsman. I'm interested in learning more about disaster preparedness, especially in light of the fact that it looks like the little emperor might actually get reelected.......

Welcome Bucksnort!

Knives hu? ya we'll be talken alot LOL, Me Colt and and a few others cant stop buyen knives! its really become an addiction LOL! (i love my addiction!)

corrections officer hu?
ive always thought this question:
if SHTF, will the prisoners be released?

I don't know if they'll release them. I hope not-we will already have enough garbage running wild to deal with. My best guess is that we'll lock them down, and hand off our keys to the national Guard on our way out. That, or the government will just go ahead and bomb us right along with the convicts........

LOL!

well see (nothing against you personally mind you) thats my problem either way:
either their left to die and starve, which is unhumane, or their released, and becomes an even more deadly situation. crazy thoughts!
one might think in a really bad version of shit hitten the fan, National guard people, like cops, medical etc, might be more worried about their own familys, than a civic duty, when their may not be a civil athority to run them.

Moulan Labe 'Come and get them' This is what King Leonides of Sparta told the messenger of the Persian invader Xirxes when they demanded that his warriors lay down their arms, and their women and children would be spared. The ultimate statement of defiance to oppression. Kind of pertinent in today's America, I think......

ahh lmao, i can pritty much translate the Greek to English letters, however translating the actual words to English im still studing, lol, more fore biblical reasons though.

LOL!

well see (nothing against you personally mind you) thats my problem either way:
either their left to die and starve, which is unhumane, or their released, and becomes an even more deadly situation. crazy thoughts!
one might think in a really bad version of shit hitten the fan, National guard people, like cops, medical etc, might be more worried about their own familys, than a civic duty, when their may not be a civil athority to run them.

When it hits the fan, the only thing I'm going to be worried about is getting out of that place as quickly as possible and home. Can't afford to worry about the convicts, or their fate.

When it hits the fan, the only thing I'm going to be worried about is getting out of that place as quickly as possible and home. Can't afford to worry about the convicts, or their fate.
dont blame ya, however i live pritty close to a prison, so their fate (if released) would concern me greatly.

Welcome Bucksnort!

Knives hu? ya we'll be talken alot LOL, Me Colt and and a few others cant stop buyen knives! its really become an addiction LOL! (i love my addiction!)

corrections officer hu?
ive always thought this question:
if SHTF, will the prisoners be released?

Effective in 2003 from the 2002 homeland security act, FEMA would take responsibility of any facilitys deemed needed for national security, in any emergency INCUDING civil uprisings. They will need the space to detain any undesirables, LOL.
Laughing but not being funny, Sheeple just dont know the extent of the planning, Even though its all on record, and public Info.

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Mac. 45 y/o mwm in Morenci, MI. I am employed as a corrections officer, and own/operate a business: 'Great North Blades'. I design and build custom, beautiful, and most importantly-FUNCTIONAL, custom fixed blade knives. I am an Army veteran, and an avid outdoorsman. I'm interested in learning more about disaster preparedness, especially in light of the fact that it looks like the little emperor might actually get reelected.......
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I too am an Army Veteran (3rd ID 1987 - 1990) plus more!
I am trying to do an all encompassing prep. Though I am concerned about earthquakes, and the, as you so eloquently stated, "little emporer" may retain his throne.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I too am an Army Veteran (3rd ID 1987 - 1990) plus more!
I am trying to do an all encompassing prep. Though I am concerned about earthquakes, and the, as you so eloquently stated, "little emporer" may retain his throne.

After tonight's debate, maybe his throne isn't quite so secure anymore.......;)

Effective in 2003 from the 2002 homeland security act, FEMA would take responsibility of any facilitys deemed needed for national security, in any emergency INCUDING civil uprisings. They will need the space to detain any undesirables, LOL.
Laughing but not being funny, Sheeple just dont know the extent of the planning, Even though its all on record, and public Info.

When you start researching just how many of our freedoms they can strip away with a signature, it's pretty terrifying

I am a really bad at spelling, probably the worse here so, I would never want to be spelling police, but in this one case, because of the importants that this slogan has been, and will be into the future. I feel compelled to make small corrections for the record. I think its Molon Labe. I also feel that English slang has taken some of the weight from Molon Labe, As I remember it (and I could be wrong) It means come and take them. Insinuating they will not be given for free, like come and get them. The difference is small, but huge in its meaning.

When you start researching just how many of our freedoms they can strip away with a signature, it's pretty terrifying

Yes its true what they say, Ignorance is bliss. The less you know, well the less you know what to be worried about.
I wish I could go back and think everything was fine. Yes those that are unprepared will be in for a huge shock when they realize the rumors were true. But they will quickly become victims, and will be spared true hardships LOL.

I am a really bad at spelling, probably the worse here so, I would never want to be spelling police, but in this one case, because of the importants that this slogan has been, and will be into the future. I feel compelled to make small corrections for the record. I think its Molon Labe. I also feel that English slang has taken some of the weight from Molon Labe, As I remember it (and I could be wrong) It means come and take them. Insinuating they will not be given for free, like come and get them. The difference is small, but huge in its meaning.

It is 'come and take them', and you spelled it right. Did I spell it wrong? LOL.........That's pretty bad, considering that it's tattooed on my freaking arm! LOL! (and yes, the tattoo is spelled right)

at least im not alone with crap spelling, LOL!

so what your sayen is the "O" and "upsidedown U" is the same letter in Greek?

Yes its true what they say, Ignorance is bliss. The less you know, well the less you know what to be worried about.
I wish I could go back and think everything was fine. Yes those that are unprepared will be in for a huge shock when they realize the rumors were true. But they will quickly become victims, and will be spared true hardships LOL.
you guys know, it DOES say in the Decloration of Independence, something like, ".... if you find your government to be of corruption, it is your patriotic duty to overthrow said government..."
its funny to see so many bitch about our government, and our policies (including myself) yet dont stand up and do a damn thing about it.

ye but if u tried to stand up to ur government i bet they would act quickly to disperse you guys in a flash saw hi lights of the debate obamas screwed (i think) but like us doesnt matter who you get they are all full of shit making promises they cant and wont make

ye but if u tried to stand up to ur government i bet they would act quickly to disperse you guys in a flash saw hi lights of the debate obamas screwed (i think) but like us doesnt matter who you get they are all full of shit making promises they cant and wont make
see thats the thing, if 1-100 people stand up, they'll disperse them, but what if a nation stood up and said enough is enough?
France had a military too, and they stood up.

Latest posts

Back