Hello I'm Poseidon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poseidon

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been searching for a place to learn the thing that I am lacking in. This forum seems to be a wealth of information. I hope I can be of some help to some of y'all also. Some of my attributes are welding, ham operator 40+ yrs., Waterwell driller, and service tech. I've installed multiple solar powered waterwells and currently own a Waterwell Co. As much as we worry about power,I steer away from gas. Diesel has a shelf life for years, gas I don't expect 6 mos. gas is very flammable vs Diesel much safer.. All that said nether is renewable.
That's why I will be pursuing the solar method. They are very hard to conceal in the large sizes you'll need.
But a Waterwell can supply your house off of a 3'x 5' set.. First hand . Problem solved. Water. I also run a WISP
Which is great for communication along with our ham radio.
Past all of this in my, security is my biggest concern . Being 30 plus miles west of Houston. I feel like it is a cushing from the fight zone. The fire arms and solar cameras and 14 big dogs will be our personal protection ..
I have many family members all have grown up hunting . Now I will get a few cows and other food sources ..
I hope I haven't rambled too long . Give me a week to catch up on the forum.

Hello all. I have been searching for a place to learn the thing that I am lacking in. This forum seems to be a wealth of information. I hope I can be of some help to some of y'all also. Some of my attributes are welding, ham operator 40+ yrs., Waterwell driller, and service tech. I've installed multiple solar powered waterwells and currently own a Waterwell Co. As much as we worry about power,I steer away from gas. Diesel has a shelf life for years, gas I don't expect 6 mos. gas is very flammable vs Diesel much safer.. All that said nether is renewable.
That's why I will be pursuing the solar method. They are very hard to conceal in the large sizes you'll need.
But a Waterwell can supply your house off of a 3'x 5' set.. First hand . Problem solved. Water. I also run a WISP
Which is great for communication along with our ham radio.
Past all of this in my, security is my biggest concern . Being 30 plus miles west of Houston. I feel like it is a cushing from the fight zone. The fire arms and solar cameras and 14 big dogs will be our personal protection ..
I have many family members all have grown up hunting . Now I will get a few cows and other food sources ..
I hope I haven't rambled too long . Give me a week to catch up on the forum.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Look forward to your posts! Feel free to start threads and ask questions!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thank you guy for the warm welcome
Hey we are all in the same sinking boat. This Agenda 21 has my hair up this morning now. Kick some.. Don't know if the images come through.

Latest posts

Back