Hello, Im New To Prepping.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan

Reaction score
Hey my names Dylan and i live in Victoria, i'm new to prepping. Seeking knowledge on prepping, my family does not follow my ideas of The End and think its a joke. I am only 14 and lied about my age, but a people call members of this site family and family are all ages, so if an admin does read this please do not disable my account.

Being 14 its hard prepping, i have 30L of water and 2 months worth of food for 3 people. I have a Compound Bow, Bow and 2 Hunter Knife, my Bug out bags contains basic items such as a Compass, Torch, Lighter, Flint and Steel, 3L of Water, 2 Cans of Food, Medical Bag and some other things.

I have Basic knowledge on treating wounds, survival in the bush, eating of land (around my area) and more.

My plan if an EMP hits or we are invaded during World War 3 is to live in the bush, i have an area i have chosen and trying to map out the forest and where good food is. I just started Scouts and Junior Fire Brigade, I am going to be helping out on a farm soon aswell.

I think i'm going to finnish it here once again Admin please dont disable my account,
This is Dylan signing off.

Hey my names Dylan and i live in Victoria, i'm new to prepping. Seeking knowledge on prepping, my family does not follow my ideas of The End and think its a joke. I am only 14 and lied about my age, but a people call members of this site family and family are all ages, so if an admin does read this please do not disable my account.

Being 14 its hard prepping, i have 30L of water and 2 months worth of food for 3 people. I have a Compound Bow, Bow and 2 Hunter Knife, my Bug out bags contains basic items such as a Compass, Torch, Lighter, Flint and Steel, 3L of Water, 2 Cans of Food, Medical Bag and some other things.

I have Basic knowledge on treating wounds, survival in the bush, eating of land (around my area) and more.

My plan if an EMP hits or we are invaded during World War 3 is to live in the bush, i have an area i have chosen and trying to map out the forest and where good food is. I just started Scouts and Junior Fire Brigade, I am going to be helping out on a farm soon aswell.

I think i'm going to finnish it here once again Admin please dont disable my account,
This is Dylan signing off.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

P.S. you dont have to worry about your age here...

Just don't get caught up in dwelling on it man. You're way too young to be feeling it. Being prepped is cool, but don't let it consume you. Far more important things (for your age) to concentrate on.

Priority 1: School
Priority 2: School, in case you forgot
Priority 3: Knowledge (outside of school)
Priority 4: Family
Priority 5: Girls (shouldn't be, but can't fight nature and win)

yeah what gazrok said..learn what you can in and out of school and all...prep when you can..but yet.enjoy life..that not only applys to you,but it applys to the rest of us as well..

Check out the teenage prepper section and feel free to contribute :) plus, like others said, at our age it's important to be prepared if some should happen (by prepping) AND if it SHOULD NOT happen (get an education). It goes both ways. Plus you seem to be doin pretty well for yourself, just keep those grades up and keep on prepping!

Latest posts

Back