Hello Guests

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hades

.......I AM
Reaction score
This is a post I am writing to all of the Guests that find us here, and thankfully spend thier time Browsing through this site. We are glad you are spending what little time most people have with us.
I myself joined only about a week ago, but I have found this site to have much Potential.
Why, because of the fact that it is still in the expanding phase.
Hey, lets be honest this sight is not full of people. It is seldom that there is anyone here at the same time I am. Except average of 12 Guests continuously, that I cant learn from nor help.
However, those of us here are still able to share thoughts and ideas.
As a smaller network, I also feel that we are able to form a closer relationship with the others here.
( there are some disagreements sometimes, as any family will have, LOL, But we are still brothers)

The greatest advantage to join this site in my opinion, is you are not just background noise as one in a horde. Your thoughts and ideas are important, and your Subjects of intrest will be explored.
Clydesdale would have no problem adding topics to the Forums.

So in fact YOU will be helping create your own custom built Preppers website.
Learning of the subjects that intrest you, as well as teaching the same.
Its free, and non-contractual what do you have to loose.
If you like this site, join us.
If you dont like it, sign up long enough to tell us whats wrong with it, and check back later to see if it has changed.

The best thing you can do to prep for the future, is get involved somewhere.
What are you doing to prep?

I did a test this morning, it took about 3 minutes to be signed up, confirmed, and on here posting.

This is a post I am writing to all of the Guests that find us here, and thankfully spend thier time Browsing through this site. We are glad you are spending what little time most people have with us.
I myself joined only about a week ago, but I have found this site to have much Potential.
Why, because of the fact that it is still in the expanding phase.
Hey, lets be honest this sight is not full of people. It is seldom that there is anyone here at the same time I am. Except average of 12 Guests continuously, that I cant learn from nor help.
However, those of us here are still able to share thoughts and ideas.
As a smaller network, I also feel that we are able to form a closer relationship with the others here.
( there are some disagreements sometimes, as any family will have, LOL, But we are still brothers)

The greatest advantage to join this site in my opinion, is you are not just background noise as one in a horde. Your thoughts and ideas are important, and your Subjects of intrest will be explored.
Clydesdale would have no problem adding topics to the Forums.

So in fact YOU will be helping create your own custom built Preppers website.
Learning of the subjects that intrest you, as well as teaching the same.
Its free, and non-contractual what do you have to loose.
If you like this site, join us.
If you dont like it, sign up long enough to tell us whats wrong with it, and check back later to see if it has changed.

The best thing you can do to prep for the future, is get involved somewhere.
What are you doing to prep?
I did a test this morning, it took about 3 minutes to be signed up, confirmed, and on here posting.
Thank you for trying to help bring more members to the site!
It is much appreciated

AWESOME Hades!
i havent been on as i used to be, but if you would have joined a month ago, me Clyde, and Colt are usually here, and i know for a fact, if no one else Clyde gets to questions or post quick as heck!
all though, Hades, i think you should include our sisters in your post as well, they, as seen, have a lot of usefull information as well.

I hope the ladys here forgive me for my overlooking them, It was not intentional.
There are of course male impaired individuals( its a joke) that frequent this site and thier input and ideas are just as usefull, and interesting than us guys.(maybe more)

Latest posts

Back