Hello from ??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMick78

Reaction score
Popped in to say "Hello". Just starting my preps, and looking for ideas and advise.

Hi and welcome from Finland, enjoy it here on DPF

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

was about to ask how that works..just add water? ;)

Poof, dehydrated water + empty can = dehydrated water concentrated with no pulp. :p

What's the shelf life?

According to my very long inspection data, the shelf life of said product should be good until pitted rust begins to eat away at the primary container...or in laymen terms about now...mind you said can opener, should note that when "dehydrated water in concentrate mixes with room temperature, said product will no longer meet a preppers need for water". o_O

Popped in to say "Hello". Just starting my preps, and looking for ideas and advise.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

It does make prepping life easier when the wife supports you!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back