Hello from Washington

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRescuer

Reaction score
Hey all! I am a 19 year old male from south eastern Washington, and just started getting into prepping and the sorts. While I currently do not know as much as experts and the like, I am learning everyday and hope to be able to give insights as well as absorb knowledge from others here as well!

Hey all! I am a 19 year old male from south eastern Washington, and just started getting into prepping and the sorts. While I currently do not know as much as experts and the like, I am learning everyday and hope to be able to give insights as well as absorb knowledge from others here as well!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland, enjoy it here and keep asking, someone here will have an answer

I used to live in Centralia, I just joined today, Washington is where I plan to settle down in the future and build my homestead prepping fortress!!! Mauhahahaha lol, welcome to the site, I hope you will learn great new things and I hope I will learn as well. It's so amazing to have a site like this. I'm extremely excited to meet other preppers and learn as much as I can! This seems like an amazing way to start. A little piece of advice for us young people beginning our prepping. Get in touch with local food banks and collect as much non parish able foods as you can, they throw it out if people don't come take it. You don't have to be low income. This is how I was able to quickly fill my pantry with non perishable food items and I have had to dip into them several times to to financial hardships so it's not being greedy or taking advantage of the system. We leave that to the drug addicts that don't want to work or get off the drugs so they collect food stamps and use up resources for people who actually pay taxes and need them. Like young people like us! Yay! Hope this helps start your food storage. You never know when a winter up there like the one in 2011 will knock your power out for a week and make the I-5 un drivable. :)

Welcome aboard. Sure you will find a few from the NWA around here...give Maverick a PM.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

Latest posts

Back