Hello from Virginia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricky Bobby

Reaction score
Hello from the great state of Virginia. I am a 25 year old living in central virginia with my wife and two dogs. I have started to really pay attention to the direction our country has been heading and my family and I are trying to prepare for whatever may be coming in the future. I'm really hoping to be able to expand my knowledge and skills in a wide range of areas. Anything from hunting to practical prepping around the house.

Any and all advice is appreciated as I begin my prepping.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

food,water,clothes for each season,weapons n ammo,bow n arrow,..bug out location if you feel that its needed for what ever reason(s)..

hello and welcome, there are many tutorials on youtube for near enough everything a pepper needs to know, good place would be to learn from others

Welcome from another VA prepper(NoVA). I'm glad you have made that decision. The world needs more people with open eyes, IMHO, especially in our great commonwealth.

Please make yourself at home and let us know if there's something we can help with specifically. We'll be looking forward to your input too!

Welcome Ricky! Just look around and if you have questions, just ask. Lots of god people here that are willing to help out.

Hello from the great state of Virginia. I am a 25 year old living in central virginia with my wife and two dogs. I have started to really pay attention to the direction our country has been heading and my family and I are trying to prepare for whatever may be coming in the future. I'm really hoping to be able to expand my knowledge and skills in a wide range of areas. Anything from hunting to practical prepping around the house.

Any and all advice is appreciated as I begin my prepping.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi there and welcome to you and your wife and dogs! Youre in the right place. Ever thought of preparedness podcasts? You may have to weed through a few but there are some really good ones out there. (FYI: podcasts are in iTunes)

Latest posts

Back