Hello from Ukraine!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hello from Ukraine! I am preparing for a guerrilla war against the Russian invasion forces
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome. I'd love to hear from your perspective how things are there. I don't always believe our news media.

Welcome. I'd love to hear from your perspective how things are there. I don't always believe our news media.
Our media do not speak the whole truth, but of our English media resources in the most informative http://en.censor.net.ua but the information is in English it appears with some delay, and not all of which is laid out in Ukrainian. Although I think it is more complete and detailed than your media resources. My own view of the situation and prospects of its development, I periodically write to topics in this forum. It does not yet speak English sufficiently to elaborate on everything from their point of view however as far as possible will try to do it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back