hello from tx

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystic_dreamer30

Reaction score
Hello everyone im from tx. I'm new to all this im not sure what im wanting to prepare for except I have very strong feeling that there will be a collapse of how we live currently. Im wanting to go off grid eventually and build what's called a earth ship home complete with fish pond and hydroponics vegetable garden and chickens.

A Warm Welcome! Yes, there are things that will happen that will be TEOTWAWKI. It is best to be prepared.

howdy from a fellow texan.... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hello everyone im from tx. I'm new to all this im not sure what im wanting to prepare for except I have very strong feeling that there will be a collapse of how we live currently. Im wanting to go off grid eventually and build what's called a earth ship home complete with fish pond and hydroponics vegetable garden and chickens.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome fellow Texian. You are about to be over whelmed by the knowledge contained in this forum. My advice to you is read, read, read. Then form a plan. Good luck.
Be well, Prep well.

Latest posts

Back